Tlalli opened its doors yesterday.
It's a new event and i have to admit that i love the concept. It's about worldwide culture. Indeed, it's brilliant as every culture around the world has their own treasures.
The theme this time is: Mexico.
More than a simple event, i was surprised to discover the setting of the sim. In the center you can find the designers' booth, but if you take the time to walk around, there are some sceneries really beautiful where you can hangout or take pictures. I took mine there in the chapel, i couldn't resist when i saw those cats.
I hope you will enjoy visiting this event and maybe find the inspiration while hanging out there like i did.
Ce que je porte sur la photo/ What I am wearing on the pic:
- Corps/Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1
- Tête Bento/Mesh Head: Genus Project Classic 001
- Skin Applier: Bold & Beauty Jessie
- Cheveux/ Hairstyle: Magika - Nina
- Hair Accessories: Lode - Lilies Collection - Peach Left Side
- Robe/Dress: Thalia Heckroth - Yalitza dress