I bought the new head from Vista. Well, everybody close to me knows how much i love changing appearance, so this head at an unbeatable price, might be in my collection. I also made two shapes for it. The first one is called Mily. And you can see her above. Isn't she gorgeous?
I would lie if i say that Emily is my favorite from Vista but it's still a very good head which i liked playing with. In fact, i am picky, and as i already own some from various brand, i have my favorites. For Vista, i feel more comfortable wearing Diana or Zoe but can't deny that Lia and Emily are both really gorgeous too.
My only regret with those heads, which are really pretty is the lack of skin appliers dedicated to them. I am bento mesh head addict, and i love testing various skin on it. And there are so few skin designers who are working for those heads. I know Catwa is worthy cause a lot of people wear heads from this store. i also own one from there, but there so many others head on the grid! I am aware that they cannot work on all heads. Omega apppliers??? I would say: mehhhh
As a good french, I PROTEST, GIVE US SKIN APPLIERS FOR VISTA ALSO! :p
Ce que je porte sur la photo/What I am wearing on the pic:
- Corps/Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1
- Tête Bento/Mesh Head:Vista Emily
- Yeux/Eyes: Default Dark Brown on the hud
- Head Applier: Default skin on the hud from Ys&Ys in tone 4
- For the body appliers: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vista%20Animations/101/128/24
- or Ys&Ys mainstore: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Feel%20Beautiful/110/147/502
- Cheveux/ Hairs: Sintiklia - Hair Xia - Naturals
- Shape: Sublime – Mily Shape